The Akyaka.com Forum Forum Index The Akyaka.com Forum
akyaka gokova villa forum cottage hotel apartments car hire transfers dalaman marmaris

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Am Legend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caglar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: I Am Legend Reply with quote

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable...and manmade.

Tralier : http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbol/uk/movies/iamlegend/i_am_legend_tlrf1_56.asx

Release date : December 14th, 2007
Director : Francis Lawrence
Scenario : Akiva Goldsman, Mark Protosevich
Starring : Will Smith, Alice Braga, Dash Mihok, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Charlie Tahan, Willow Smith
Genre : ction/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Thriller, Adaptation and Remake
Production year : 2007
Duration : 100 minute

Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City...and maybe the world. But he is not alone. He is surrounded by "the Infected"--victims of the plague who have mutated into carnivorous beings who can only exist in the dark and who will devour or infect anyone or anything in their path. For three years, Neville has spent his days scavenging for food and supplies and faithfully sending out radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. All the while, the Infected lurk in the shadows, watching Neville's every move, waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But his blood is also what The Infected hunt, and Neville knows he is outnumbered and quickly running out of time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nige and Lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't often watch films, even though I work in a DVD library and can rent them for free! I often lose interest after about 20 minutes. At the cinema I have been known to fall asleep.

We recently watched this film "I am Legend". Nige thought it was "alright" or "good" or "very good" depending when you ask him, but I loved it! Not many movies keep my attention for that long, and the 100 mins passed fast! A very serious role for Will Smith, I thought he was brilliant, not many actors could keep a movie alive virtually on their own for that length of time.

anyone else here seen it?

Lynn
jenny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen this yet but after reading your message I will look out for it.
Very Happy
Will let you know what I think!!
Mrs K

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I have seen this, slow starter but very good and quite strange!! But well worth a watch.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Akyaka.com Forum Forum Index -> Cinema All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: