The Akyaka.com Forum Forum Index The Akyaka.com Forum
akyaka gokova villa forum cottage hotel apartments car hire transfers dalaman marmaris

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beauty salon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Akyaka.com Forum Forum Index -> New for 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watchman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Beauty salon Reply with quote

Facials, manicures, beauty treatments plus yoga classes . Worth a visit if you need pampering! They also have lots of lovely organic beauty products .
Excellent english spoken.
Top of town opposite Bim supermarket.
Its called Muge Guzellik
Very Happy
Jan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Muge, are you a member of facebook? as there is a "stuff for sale in Akyaka" page you could also advertise from.
watchman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not müge! Just using appropriate section of the forum to tell others about a new business. The treatments and classes i have tried are excellent. Someone else has posted their experience too, elsewhere on the forum
EmmandMike

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a price list, it ranges from a 45 minute arometherapy massage at 70TL, to a bikini wax at 15TL, to facials ranging from 30TL to 70TL (depending on skin condition). There is also various more complicated treatments on offer such as microlifting treatments, permananet makeup and "porselen makyaji" .. I think that might be the "make me look like Kylie Minogue"option ? Laughing And I am trying Pam's recommendation (not Rod's) of a Pedikur/Manikur for 40tl.
Jan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchman wrote:
I'm not müge! Just using appropriate section of the forum to tell others about a new business. The treatments and classes i have tried are excellent. Someone else has posted their experience too, elsewhere on the forum

Ok no problem Watchman lol, yes i have noticed Pam has been and i have since sent Muge a pm on Facebook
alan_elaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and "porselen makyaji" .. I think that might be the "make me look like Kylie Minogue"option ?

... ah so it includes height reduction Cool
watchman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Jan, I am sure she will be pleased to receive feedback to help make her business a success
EmmandMike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Pam so much for your recommendation of Muge - the new beauty salon - it is fabulous. I have the most wonderfully pedicured and manicured nails. The Salon is superb, well presented, a good range of treatments and products for sale, many oraganic, all much longed for in Akyaka for us ladies. The shop also has a downstairs yoga studio and upstairs treatment rooms. What a great couple running a local business. Some of you may remember them from stalls down by the beach or a market stall over the past few years.
EmmandMike

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the Garra Rufa SPA Peikur is in operation. These are the Turkish little fish that nibble dead skin on your feet. 20 minutes is 30TL or you can combine it with a hand massage and SPA manikur for 50TL.

Even if you don't fancy fish nibbling your feet then go and look at the lovely products for sale. Pumice stones, organic soaps, lots of lovely bits all very reasonably priced.
EmmandMike

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I could cope with the trip to North Miami Beach FLORIDA .. not like the potter up to Muge opposite the BIM !

Muge and Umut are wonderful and I can't recommend them enough. Muge ran a brilliant children's art club in their Yoga Studio downstairs, which my boys, and my two neices, loved. The shop looks great and smells amazing. Do give it a try everyone.
aileensmith798

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for telling us about this Beauty Salon. I also like the services given by your beauty salon. I also like the rates of this beauty salon. I also like the expert suggestions and fantastic beauty items that can meet or exceed their clients and also one?s own expectations.
Ken Ramsbottom

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muge is in the process of moving the salon to new premises located in the 'bottom village' - the vacant ex-hairdressers shop next door to Tikin House cafe.
beautysak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: hair repair products Reply with quote

This product is very useful and best in quality, because i am using it.I like this product.
Hair Salon Products
geoff leyshon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the girls will give it a try next June
rachelphilr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you provide salon services or you provides classes to learn beauty parlour courses. It would be better if you mention carefully.

Foot Reflexology
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Akyaka.com Forum Forum Index -> New for 2012 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum